Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Asian Brush Painting and Mixed Media Art by Arlita Kadar

Arlita Kadar and original art: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2016
Earlier this month I had the privilege of meeting artist Arlita Kadar and while I loved her artwork, it was her kind dispostion that made me want to befriend her. I bought a few of her cards the first day and then returned the next day to get to know her better. Both times were at her display at the National Arboretum for the 2016 World Bonsai Day event.
 Macro of a piece of Arlita Kadar's art: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2016
She kindly consented to allow me to take some photos of her and her artwork for this blog and I'm excited to share them with you. The piece above reminds me of cherry blossoms.
Two birds on card by Arlita Kadar: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2016
 This is a photo of a part of an art card I bought from her. I plan to frame it and hang it in our kitchen.
Pretty bird on flower branch by Arlita Kadar: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2016
This is also an art card photo, but I'm still debating whether to send it to someone or frame it.
Image source: Arlita' Kadar's website
On her website, I found this beautiful seascape. She's a lady of many talents.

Artlia Kadar, artist, can be reached at arlitak@gmail.com or (571) 393-0758 and some of her work is available at http://arlita-kadar.pixels.com/. According to her business card, she creates murals, water color, Asian brush painting and mixed media art. She has received awards and recognition for her artwork, including a certificate "for extraordinary contributions to Asian cultural programming" from the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History.

Hearty thanks to Arlita Kadar for allowing me to share her artwork here and to you for visiting! May God bless her and may He bless you too!

Related posts:
Wildlife photo art by Brian Dering: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/10/wildlife-in-aruba-photos-by-guest.html
Butterfly Art by Denise Arvaneh: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/10/butterfly-art-by-denise-arvaneh.html
County Fair Art by various artists: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/08/floral-fair-photos-art-and-arrangements.html

Disclaimer: This post was written of my own free will, contains my opinions only and was not solicited or paid for. I just liked Arlita and thought it would be nice to feature her on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment