Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Good News & How to Become a Born Again Christian

Happiest Easter wishes dear friends! Christ is risen and eternal salvation is assured for those who believe in Him and follow Him as their Savior. As Billy Graham said, "God loves you! It makes no difference how deep in the mire of sin and transgression you have gone. He proved it by sending His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for you on the cross. At this moment you can receive Christ into your heart. God will give you this supernatural love until you love the whole world. That is the solution to the international problems we face at this hour. It is the solution to your personal problems - to let Christ come in. When Christ comes in, love comes in and love shines forth."

How to become a born again Christian:
"The Bible says that when we put our faith in Christ, God pours his love into our hearts. God forgives our sins and gives us eternal life. You need to admit that you are a sinner and receive Him by faith as your Lord and Savior. You can begin a relationship with God by praying a simple prayer like this:

'O God, I am a sinner. I'm sorry for my sin. Forgive me. I want to turn from my sin. I receive Jesus Christ as my Savior; I confess Him as my Lord. From now on I want to follow Him. In Jesus' name, Amen."

If you prayed this prayer today heaven is rejoicing! If you comment below or email me I'll be glad to answer questions about your new Christian life. You can also visit www.billygraham.org/decision to sign up for a free weekly e-mail devotional, email help@bgea.org for help from Billy Graham's Evangelistic Association or call 1-877-247-2426 (toll free) Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to midnight or Saturday from 10:00 am to midnight for help, resources for New Christians or more information.

May God bless you this Easter and always!

Source: All quotes from the June 2011 edition of Decision magazine, page 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment