Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sunny's Super Fair Crafts

Blue ribbon dried winter holiday wreath by Sunny Bolander: Photo copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
My friend Sunny, owner of Chesapeake Bay Creations by Sunny, kindly gave me permission to share some of her county fair ribbon winning craft entries with you. As you can see in the photo above, she earned a blue ribbon for her Christmas Corner dried winter holiday wreath.
Blue ribbon painted Santa pin by Sunny Bolander: Photo copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
She also earned a blue ribbon for this darling painted Santa pin.
Dried floral wreath with flowers grown by Sunny Bolander: Photo copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
This wreath with bright orange Chinese lanterns was hung improperly so I think judged incorrectly as it didn't receive a ribbon. But It's adorable and I love that she grew all the flowers herself.
Angel shell craft by Sunny Bolander: Photo copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
Here is Sunny's cute angel shell craft. She had many other crafts, including an amazing hand knit and beaded shawl that I would also have loved to share but it was displayed behind a semi opaque thick plastic and didn't photograph well. Even though I knit, that shawl is far above my skill level and I thought it was divine.

If you're interested in patronizing her Chesapeake Bay Creations by Sunny business, she's old school, running it by phone and not on the web. You can call her at (410) 761-1824 to order custom scarves, hats, shawls, headbands and crab shell crafts. You can also find her at craft fairs throughout Maryland from October to mid-December. Just give her a call to find out where she'll be. She's very friendly.

Thank you to Sunny for sharing her crafts! May God bless Sunny and may He bless you too!

Related posts:
Blue ribbon flowers: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/09/blue-ribbon-winning-flowers-this-week.html
2013 blue ribbons: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2013/09/county-fair-photos-haikus-and-results.html
2012 blue ribbons: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/09/fair-flower-photos-for-floral-friday.html

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own and I wrote this post of my own volition. I was not asked or paid to write it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment