Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Beautiful Friends and Azaleas

  

Mini and Joanna

 Happy spring! I recently had the good fortune to meet Mini and Joanna at the U.S. National Arboretum in Washington D.C. They were sitting on the bench (in the photo above) and just looked so lovely I thought they were part of a movie set or something. It turned out that they were super kind, friendly and fun. I greatly enjoyed meeting them and am thankful they let me take their photo to share here. And, in case they need it for printing purposes, they have my permission (as the photographer) to use the photos with them in it however they like.  


Joanna, Mini and me

 

The azalea woods seem to have every color azalea I've ever seen blooming at one time or another. Whoever planned these azalea wooded gardens is brilliant. They mixed early, late and mid-season bloomers along with a lot of other woodland flowers. It's a glorious place to be right now.


A portion of the U.S. National Arboretum's Azalea Woods
 

Thank you again to Mini and Joanna! Here are links to some of the things I mentioned:

U.S. National Arboretum's main website: https://www.usna.usda.gov/

National Bonsai & Penjing Museum: https://www.usna.usda.gov/discover/gardens-collections/national-bonsai-penjing-museum

Longwood Gardens: https://longwoodgardens.org/

Thank you to everyone who visits! I know it's been a while since I've posted here. I hope this finds you well and pray that God blesses you and all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment