Friday, April 25, 2014

Cherry Blossom Pom Pom Flower Photos & Haiku Poem



The Kanzan cherry trees are in full bloom here in Maryland. I love their pom pom like flowers and late bloom time, which extends the joy of cherry blossom season.
These lovely flowering cherry trees inspired me to write this haiku poem:

Kanzan Cherry Blossoms Haiku
Fat cherry blossoms
fill the sky with loveliness.
Pink double bloomers.
 I cropped out some houses but you can still see how lovely the trees are lined up along the street.
I'm not sure what kind of cherry tree is pictured above but I loved the flowers. They are large and pink like the Kanzan cherry trees but flatter (more like a single bloom than a double bloom).
I hope you enjoyed viewing my Kanzan cherry blossom photos. Happiest spring wishes to you, dear friends! May God bless you and keep you!

2 comments:

  1. The cherry blossom photos are beautiful!

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, Pamela!
      Cherry blossom season is my favorite time of the year here. May God bless you!

      Delete