Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cute Yard Bunny Photos for Wild Wednesday

When I walked by this cute bunny, instead of hopping away, it just hung out in my Maryland yard and watched me for a while. So I went back in the house and got my camera out, not really expecting the rabbit to still be there, but hoping it would be. To my surprise it was still there. It chewed on some grass and watched me for a while.

 Then the bunny grabbed a violet leaf and made a couple of hops to the left.

 Still within about 10 feet of me it decided to hang out for a while again.

I enjoyed watching it stretch its neck for tasty leaves and then munch on them. Then my neighbor's dog barked and the rabbit hopped away. I felt blessed to have been able to get so close to the cute wild creature and watch it for as long as I did.

Hope you enjoyed this week's Wild Wednesday animal photos!

May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment