Friday, December 30, 2011

Yuletide Hearts - Recommended Reading



I thoroughly enjoyed reading Ruth Logan Hearne's Yuletide Hearts over the Christmas holiday. While this recommendation is unsolicited I do need to disclose that the author ran a contest on Seekerville.com and I won the book through that contest (the book was a free gift). Ms. Hearne likes to be called Ruthy and she is a complete dear. She even wrote a personal inscription for me (second photo) and it was such a precious experience to read a book in these loving circumstances. But back to the book. It was a fun to read feel good story about two military veterans who overcome personal challenges to find love at Christmas time. I loved the interspersed quotes, especially the Churchill ones. If you're looking for a cozy Christmas romance book with strong notes of Christian faith, you'll enjoy this book.

Happiest holiday wishes and may God bless you and those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment