Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Prayer Haikus


Photograph by Phyllis W.
  


New Year Haiku I:
Please guide me, mold me
Help me please you more each day
Blessed Lord Jesus.


New Year Haiku II:

Grow Your love in me
Help me be what You desire
Savior of my soul.

It's New Year's Eve. Before bed last night, after prayer time and a bit of thought about the upcoming New Year, I wrote these short poems. I hope they encourage you. 

We don't have to wait for a new year, however, to have a fresh start. As Pastor Joshua Otte says, "Jesus guarantees a fresh start EVERYDAY of the year, not just the FIRST DAY of the year."
Put your trust in Jesus and you can know true peace and joy. More information available here

 Happiest New Year wishes to you and may God bless you today, throughout the New Year and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment