Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Amy Tan Attitude Quote


Loved this quote by Amy Tan so I decided to pair it with a pretty photo. Not sure whether I took this one or my husband did so the photo credit might go to Ben (my husband). If you have trouble reading the print on the photo the Amy Tan quote is: "If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." I found it on page 196 of the October 2011 issue of Reader's Digest. I think it's great advice but remember to pray too. God is great at molding our attitudes when we submit to His will. I personally find it a lot easier to change my attitudes to more positive ones when I am right with God.

May God bless you and those you love!

2 comments:

  1. i don't believe in fate but i do believe God has a great plan for each of us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point Paul! It's her quote but I was thinking of "situation" in place of fate.

    ReplyDelete