Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ben, My Wonderful Husband: Day 3 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving

At Acadia National Park: Photo by Joshua Otte
 "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her." Eph. 5:25

God certainly smiled on me when he gave me Ben Wheeler for a husband. He's brilliant, funny, hard working, kind and he loves me beyond measure. Right now he's getting the raw end of the "in sickness and in health" part of our wedding vows but he doesn't complain and he does all kinds of nice things to care for me. Just today, he showered me with affection, squeezed me fresh orange juice, ran errands, bought a new humidifier and he'll be making an allergy friendly dinner for me tonight. My brain's focused on breathing right now (because of asthma challenges) but my heart is full because I'm blessed with such a fabulous husband. I love you Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment