Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Home Vision & New Series on Decluttering and Organization


I find it helps to have a vision whenever I'm trying to accomplish something. One of my big resolution goals for this year is to declutter and organize my home. But the driving force behind that goal is my home vision.

Phyllis' Home Vision: A beautiful, peaceful haven where love reigns, God is honored, and my husband and guests feel appreciated and welcome.

The whole vision statement is a bit long so sometimes I just focus on the two words in bold, "peaceful haven." For me, peacefulness includes cleanliness and organization. Life is more peaceful when I can find what I need when I need it. A haven includes beauty, a place to relax and rejuvenate and quiet from the outside word. While our home needs a lot of work, it feels good to make progress! But it's a process and I'm battling multiple health challenges while trying to turn my vision into reality. So if you're a praying person I'd appreciate your prayer support for my health challenges and homemaking pursuits. If there's something you'd like me to pray for please comment below or email me at lovejoypeas@gmail.com and I'll be honored to pray for you.

There are plenty of great places like www.flylady.net on the web for people looking to declutter, but I figured that some of my own friends were also looking for a place of mutual support so yesterday I started a free Facebook community called Clutter Clean in 2013 and you're welcome to "like" the page and join in the fun. My hope is that we'll spur each other on to success and provide an atmosphere of encouragement for one another there.

Do you  have a home vision? If so, I'd love to hear it! And how you use it too.

May God bless you!

Full link to Clutter Clearing in 2013: https://www.facebook.com/ClutterCleanIn2013

No comments:

Post a Comment