Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Snowy Morning in Maryland

I took these photos a snowstorm or two ago but figure better late than never with the posting. I hope to post some zoo and flower photos to brighten your winter over the next few weeks too.  Above is one of our bushes covered in snow and glowing with soft morning light.

I think this is our variegated mondo grass. It looks nicer covered in snow than without the snow. I love how things look purer and more graceful when covered with fresh snow.

These four birds took turns feeding and watching for predators. Their activity knocked the snow off of the top of the feeder but it's still piled on top of the seeds inside the feeder.

Snowy sunrise in a Maryland suburban neighborhood.

Hope you enjoyed my snowy photos and that you and yours are safe and warm. Please join me in praying for all those who aren't. May God bless and provide for them and may He bless you too!






No comments:

Post a Comment