Monday, January 21, 2019

My One Word for 2019


Beaming light: photo by Pellini of MorgueFile

My guiding word for the year is "light." I'm aiming for a lightening up in spirit, mind, body and home and hopefully lighting a bit of our world with acts of kindness. I'm praying that God's light and love will shine through me to all those He puts in my path.

Traveling sunset with visible beams: photo by me

Do you have a guiding word for the year? Please share if you do!

May God bless you in this new year and always!


Related posts:
New Year prayer haiku poems: https://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-prayer-haikus.html
New Year blessing and poems: https://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2016/12/happy-new-year-blessing-update-and.html
New Year poems: https://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/01/two-new-year-haikus-inspired-by-god-and.html

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs. Phyllis. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest as a writer and your goal is to inspire, encourage and bring joy to people while glorifying God in all you do. I like one blog post on " My One Word for 2019" which is "Light". I am truly blessed by your blog post too. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 39 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have your young children who are in their late teens and above to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing exeprience. My email id is:dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon in near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was led to your blog via Facebook and am answering your question posed here at the beginning of the year now in June: http://marianbeaman.com/2019/01/16/my-word-2019/

    The word "light" is a watchword for my writing as well. Framed on my desk are the words Soli Deo Gloria, to God alone be the glory! Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete