|Spring blossom photo by Phyllis Wheeler, March 2014|
Happy Spring Haiku 1
Celebrating spring -
it's my favorite season -
filled with hope and love.
Happy Spring Haiku 2
Spring brings fresh flowers,
Easter, sunshine, warmth, freedom,
renewal and joy.
While I am spending more time praying for a loved one undergoing cancer surgery today, I am still taking time celebrate spring and thought I'd share a few ideas on how you can join me if you like.
- Get outside and enjoy nature
- Plant some seeds (I planted two more flats today!)
- Go for a walk
- Make a new beginning
- Have a happy spring party
- Create something (art, photograph, poem, anything)
- Enjoy a special meal with fresh ingredients
- Plant a tree
- Wear something that reminds you of spring (I'm wearing flower earrings)
- Do something that makes your heart sing
May God bless you this spring and always!
Daffodil, pansy & cyclamen photos: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/03/daffodil-pansy-and-cyclamen-flower.html
Happy spring poem and flower photos: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2013/03/happy-spring-poem-crocus-and-pansy.html
Happy spring floral photos: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-spring-floral-photos-this-week-in.html
Happy March haiku poem: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/03/happy-march-haiku.html