Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day! Funny Moose the Cat Photos

Happy Saint Patrick's day from me and the always funny and cute Moose the cat! We wish you the blessings of Numbers 6:24-25: "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."

If a cat were a leprechaun, Moose would make a cute one. I didn't realize that her eyes needed cleaning until after the photo shoot but don't worry, I'll take care of her. Can you believe, God willing, she'll be celebrating her 19th birthday soon?
I borrowed my husband's camera for this shoot and the photographic lesson of the day was that most of the flash photos were far better than the non flash photos.
But sometimes the flash is just too much. Despite the flash glare, I thought this photo was hilarious. My husband lent Moose one of his old shirts that has an Irish flare and I snapped the photo just before she laid down for a nap.
This was one of the non flash photos. Still funny but kind of blurry. But she looks kind of like an Irish burrito stuffed into that green table runner.

I hope these funny St. Patrick's day cat photos made you smile! May God bless and keep you!

Related posts:
My favorite St. Patrick's Day Moose the Cat Photos: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/03/hilarious-happy-st-patricks-day-cat.html
More Cute and funny Moose the cat photos: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2013/03/funny-st-patricks-day-photos-of-moose.html
Both of our cats for St Patrick's day past: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/03/funny-st-patricks-day-cat-photos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment