Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Summer Wildlife at Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Gardens

Wild deer foraging for food: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2016
Happy wild Wednesday! My husband and I recently visited Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Gardens and were thrilled to see so much wildlife, especially because we visited on a hot afternoon. The first three photos are by me and the last two were generously shared by my talented husband. We hope you enjoy them all.
Tiny red-headed reptile: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2016
The deer in the top photo was eating leaves and definitely knew we were there as she kept looking right at us. The red headed little reptile didn't appear to see me until I took its photo.
Strategic spider on magnolia flower: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2016
Can you see the tiny spider? She's camouflaged well on one of the magnolia leaves.
Wild butterfly: Copyright © Ben Wheeler, 2016, used with permission
 I saw two of these pretty butterflies but my husband got the best photo.
Stripey: Copyright © Ben Wheeler, 2016, used with permission
And this little striped reptile was too fast for me but my husband photographed it dashing for cover.

Hearty thanks to my dear husband for sharing his photos with us! May God bless him and may He bless you too!

Related posts:
Kenilworth overview photos: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/05/kenilworth-park-aquatic-gardens-photos.html
Amazing lotus flowers: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2013/06/lotus-flower-photos-haiku-poem.html
Kenilworth flowers: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/05/flowers-at-kenilworth-aquatic-gardens.html

No comments:

Post a Comment