Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween Funny Cat Photos

I'd hoped to have time to do another shoot before Halloween but with hurricane Sandy beating at my house and the county predicting widespread and longstanding power outages, I figure I should write and set this to post while I still have power. My cats have learned that after crazy costumes and photographs they usually get treats so they didn't seem to mind their Halloween costumes and photo shoot this year (although they certainly liked the treats more!). Hope you enjoy the photos and get a nice smile out of it. If you're in the storm's path, I pray that you will remain safe and grow closer to the Lord in this trial. With or without power, I'll be praying for all in the path of the storm and for the emergency and essential personnel who are out in the midst of it for public safety. May God bless them and may He bless you too!

 The first photo features Moose, our elderly cat, and the second, Baby, our "young" cat. They're 16 and 12 years old (I think). There used to be a huge weight difference between them but Moose lost some and Baby gained some so now they're 11 and 8 pounds and more reasonably matched in that department (they don't like each other but they don't hate each other and have these rather lame cat squabbles).

Even though Baby is the prettier cat in person, Moose is the more photogenic (and hilarious) cat. She always looks mad, even when she's so happy she's purring and drooling.


Here you can see Moose with some of our Halloween decorations. She doesn't care for the flash but is a good sport about photos. So, that's probably more than you want to know about our cats but we love them. Do you have a pet you absolutely love? I'd love to hear about him or her! May God bless you and your beloved pets!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful kitties. I used to have a black Persian. Loved her so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace ♥ Cats bring such joy to our lives. I'm sorry for your loss ♥

      Delete