Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Cats and Flowers

Cute Halloween cat: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
Happy Halloween and harvest time! Unlike easygoing Moose the cat, my feral born cat (Baby) doesn't take well to costumes so I usually just place props around her for photo sessions. As promised in Wednesday's post, today's post includes viking and cowgirl Halloween cat photos too. Enjoy!
Harvest/Halloween flowers: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
Because Halloween also falls on floral Friday, I thought I'd include these pretty Halloween inspired flowers my dear husband bought me. 
Moose the viking cat: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
Moose looks fierce in this photo but really she was just eyeing the bag of post photo session treats.
Baby the viking cat: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
Baby looks even fiercer but she was just yawning. She eventually fell asleep with her head resting on the (totally safe) battle axe prop.
Moose the cowgirl princess cat: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
My husband bought this blonde wig and cowgirl hat for Moose and I thought this was a funny photo. She got extra treats for this one.

I hope this Halloween brings you many treats and no tricks. May God bless you!

Related posts:
Funny cat in sombrero photos: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/10/moose-cat-rocks-sombrero.html
2013 Halloween funny cat photos: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2013/10/happy-halloween-funny-cat-pictures.html
2012 Halloween cat photos: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/10/happy-halloween-funny-cat-photos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment