Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Baby Bull and Goofy Goats for Wild Wednesday

5 Day Old Baby Bull: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
Happy wild Wednesday! I was delighted to see a five day old baby bull at the Southern Maryland / Calvert County Fair. He was so adorable!  He almost looks like a baby deer in his close up (above).
Baby Bull and Mama: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
Even with just a portion of his mother in the photo you can get an idea of his small size. I just love baby animals.

Snuggling Goats and Goofball Goat: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
The two goats snuggling had been rubbing heads for a while but just when I snapped the photo one of their goofy friends stuck his head in the photo. I think this is my first goat photobomb. I had some funnier goat photos to share from the National Zoo but they seem to have disappeared from my computer. Should they turn up again I'll upload them right away for a future wild Wednesday post.
Grinning Goat: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014
This goat was a ham and I loved his beard. It seems like he's grinning in this picture.

Hearty thanks to my friend Pam for taking me to the fair, the exhibitors for sharing their animals and all the fair volunteers who make the experience possible! May God bless them all and may He bless you too!

Related posts:
2013 County Fair animals: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2013/08/animal-photos-from-montgomery-county.html
Goose family photos: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/05/goose-family-photographs.html
Bison sisters: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/09/american-bison-sisters-zora-and-wilma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment