Friday, May 4, 2012

Goose Family Photographs

I photographed this goose family with their precious goslings at Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens yesterday.
The parent geese didn't seem to mind me taking photographs but they did maintain a fair distance from me. I loved the protectiveness shown here with both parents flanking their young goslings.

 Geese swimming across a small section of the aquatic garden.

This gosling's from a different goose family and appears to be a single offspring. Its parents were far more protective than the other set of goose parents but I couldn't resist getting at least one picture of the cute little gosling, especially because it seemed to want to come over and meet me (it's parents prevented that but it was still cute to see). Hope you enjoyed my goose family photographs. May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment