Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Cat Santa and Reindeer

 I love Google's magic photos. I don't know how they did it but they made the photo of Moose the Cat (above) look like she's in a snowstorm or snow globe. Cuteness!
While these funny and cute Christmas cat pictures were taken earlier in December, I'm dating the post Christmas eve. Although we had plans to spend our Christmas Eve differently, poor Moose was gravely ill and we had to take her to the emergency vet. Because she's so old they didn't want to risk putting her under so she's going to be on some serious pain killers and antibiotics for a while.
I pray she's still with us in the upcoming new year. Moose is a fun cat, full of love and willing to wear all my crazy costumes in exchange for treats and petting. She loves a warm lap and is fond of sleeping right on top of heater grates. It's hard to tell in this picture, but she's dressed as a reindeer.
 Here's a view from above of Moose the cat in the reindeer costume .
 Moose even tolerated red reindeer antlers!
Mostly she likes to sleep though so for this photo I just surrounded her usual sleeping place with poinsettia garlands and held the antlers up with one hand while taking the photo with the other. Moose the cat is a good sport!

Baby cat (who's also old but younger than Moose) wasn't interested in photos this Christmas. We're happy she's still with us too. Between her age and the seizures we're thankful for each extra day we get with her.

Merry Christmas from me and my cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment