Monday, March 5, 2012

One Anothering Bible Verses

After reading "Authentic Relationships: Discover the Lost Art of One Anothering" by Wayne & Clay Jacobsen, I knew I'd like a list of the bible verses referenced. The authors kindly list the verses and the relevant portion of the text on pages 10-11 but I thought it'd be neat to have it as a jpeg that could randomly pop into my computer's screen saver and figured I should post it here in case some of you wanted that too (feel free to use it for personal reasons). I'm still learning how to use paint. If you have any tips or can recommend a quick and easy read for mastering it I'd appreciate the information. Remember that God already loves you beyond measure - keeping that in mind sure helps me throughout the day. May God bless you and deepen your love for Him and your fellow humans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment