Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cherry Blossom Dog

Photograph by Ben Wheeler
Turns out my husband was disappointed that I didn't post his cherry blossom dog photographs so, not being one to disappoint my husband, and in hopes that you'll get a big smile (fitting in with the joy part of my blog's theme), here you go. He shot these pictures near the Tidal Basin in Washington DC, close to where the Cherry Blossom Festival is held. It appears that the dog's tail was actually dyed pink; however, the dog didn't seem to mind and was happily prancing down the sidewalk. Not knowing the dog's actual name, I call it the Cherry Blossom Dog because its tail matches some of the more pink blooms. I loved that its leash was also pink. Of course, I love pink anyway.

Photograph by Ben Wheeler
Hope you enjoyed my beloved's Cherry Blossom Dog photos. May God bless you and keep you this spring and always, dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment