Monday, November 18, 2013

Chrysanthemum Kaleidoscope Photos

I thought these neat combinations of different colored chrysanthemums resembled a kaleidoscope when you look from one photo to the next. In the photo above, which color do you notice first?
Here I think the fuchsia chrysanthemums pop but the apricot, white and pink are beautiful too.
I love how the different colors intermingle and the mauve-red chrysanthemums snake through the middle.
Here the salmon and white take center stage but if you look closely there are some pale pink chrysanthemums too.
Here's an overview shot of the chrysanthemum bed. Which photo did you like best? Which color chrysanthemum would you like to grow in your own yard?

Happy Autumn to you! May God bless and keep you!

Related posts:
Missy's chrysanthemums: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/10/chrysanthemum-rose-and-butterfly-plant.html
Thousand bloom chrysanthemums: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/11/gardens-conservatories-day-17-of-30.html
My chrysanthemums: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2013/10/autumn-maryland-garden-flower-photos.html

2 comments:

  1. Comments from Lift (I'm there as "Cat Wheeler" - Cat is my nickname)

    Jon K: like ' em all...beautiful :)

    Miyuki Masuda: Beautiful! :-)

    Barbara Kulp: Love them. Just learned I like chrysanthemums! They kind of look like daisies! Thanks :)

    Lynna Brown: Absolutely spectacular! Thanks for such a treat, Cat!

    Thank you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comments from my personal Facebook page:

    Patrick Draco I like the snaky one with the red flowers best
    23 hours ago · Unlike · 1

    Phyllis Cat Wheeler Thank you Patrick, Michelle and Anna
    22 hours ago · Like

    Phyllis Cat Wheeler Thank you Herman
    22 hours ago · Like

    Phyllis Cat Wheeler Thank you Kim Cheering for you in NaNoWriMo!
    21 hours ago · Like

    Nadira R. Sheikh Happy Autumn to you! I like all the pics. It's difficult to choose a favourite.
    20 hours ago · Unlike · 1

    Pamela Hanlon I agree with Nadira -- tough to pick a favorite.
    19 hours ago · Unlike · 1

    Phyllis Cat Wheeler Thank you Pam, Nadira, Carla, Carol, Nan and Lisa So glad you like them!
    8 hours ago · Like

    Phyllis Cat Wheeler Thank you Teresa
    5 hours ago · Like

    Monique van Woerkom All are beautiful but I loved the mauve-red ones.
    4 hours ago · Unlike · 1

    Phyllis Cat Wheeler Thank you Monique I think those are the ones Patrick meant too So they're getting the most votes so far!

    Thank you all!!!

    ReplyDelete