Thursday, November 14, 2013

2nd Blogiversary and Fun Statistics About You

"We always thank God for all of you and continually mention you in our prayers." 
I Thessalonians 1:2 (NIV)

Thanks to you, dear readers, Love Joy and Peas is celebrating it's second birthday and hit 25,000 page views this year! I want to take this opportunity to give hearty thanks to all of my readers, models, contributors and clients and all the glory to the Lord! I do pray for my readers and you're welcome to post prayer requests in the comments of any of my posts or email me at lovejoypeas@gmail.com and I will be honored to pray for you.

Instead of doing a lot of introspection like I did last year, this year I thought I'd share some statistics about you (my dear readers) and what you showed you liked with your page views. Aside from the statistics, I personally think you are wonderful!

You're a wonderfully diverse group of people. Our top 10 countries by size of our audience (starting with the largest) are: United States, France, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany, Russia, United Arab Emirates and Philippines. If you'd like to see your country move up next year be sure to share our link with your friends.

Top 10 Most Popular Posts of All Time:
1. Janet's Super Organized Craft Room
2. Zuma Blitz Tips
3. Free Valentine Coloring Pages
4. Funny St. Patrick's Day Cat Photos
5. RIP Tracey Sandefur
6. Merry Christmas Cat Elf
7. Cherry Blossoms and National Monuments at Washington D.C. Tidal Basin
8. Raindrops on Pretty Flowers Photos
9. Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Garden Photos
10. Teen Inspires Minimalist Spending

This Month's Most Popular Post:
Autumn Bonsai Photos

Over the last two years I have published 310 different posts for your reading pleasure. Which was your personal favorite? Which made you laugh hardest? Which inspired you? What would you like to see more of here at Love Joy and Peas? Is there anything related to this blog that you haven't seen but would like to (maybe a specific inspirational or healthy living topic? photos of a particular flower, place or animal?)?

If I went just by the stats above I'd think you want me to publish more organization, simple living, game tips, cat and nature photo posts. Whether that's true or you'd like to see something else, please let me know. My goal remains "to inspire, encourage and bring joy to people while glorifying God in all I do" and I hope you smile and feel inspired or encouraged when you visit. May God bless and keep you!


No comments:

Post a Comment