Saturday, February 18, 2012

Orchid Extravaganza




Hubby and I went to Longwood Gardens, PA today to see their Orchid Extravaganza. The orchid displays and other botanical sights were lovely. I hope you enjoy this glimpse of the orchid event. I'll post some close up photos of the orchids tomorrow for your enjoyment. If you live nearby the Longwood Gardens Orchid Extravaganza runs through March 25th.

As beautiful and precious as the orchids are, I hope you'll remember that you are infinitely more beautiful and precious in God's eyes and mine. May God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Phyllis that remind me of Spring. Keep up the posts and continue the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mark :) Spring is just around the corner. Thank you for your encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete