Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Challenge: Write Every Day in May! & Cherry Blossom Joy Haiku Poem and Sketches

Cherry Blossom Joy Art & Poem:
Copyright © by Phyllis Wheeler, May 2013
In April I accepted a challenge to write every day in May. I remembered this challenge just before bed last night and wrote two haikus (short poems with 5-7-5 syllable format). So I'm backdating this post to last night (because that's when I wrote the poem I'm sharing; the other one's for my hubby) and issuing my own challenge to all who love to write. Let's write something every day this month! We don't have to post it or share it - just write it and feel good about doing so. However, if you do post some of your writings feel free to comment below with the link and I'll check it out.

In case my handwriting is hard to read, here's a typed version of my poem:

Cherry Blossom Joy Haiku
 Pink petals delight
Soft, sweet temporal beauty
Cherry blossom joy. 

May's kind of busy for me but I hope to look into doing a link party or prize drawing later this month so keep your eyes open for those posts.

May God bless you and may your writing be fruitful!

Fruitful Pear:
Copyright © by Phyllis Wheeler, May 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment