Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blooming Hellebores



Today I noticed that our hellebores were blooming so of course I had to take a few photographs. Only two of our six or so hellebore plants are in bloom at the moment but it was a nice sight for January in Maryland. Normally when I first notice flowers on the hellebores there's snow on the ground but today we had spring like temperatures and blue skies that melted away this weekend's snow.

Hopefully some of my white bloomed hellebores will flower soon. Comment below or email me at lovejoypeas@gmail.com if you'd like photographs of the white hellebore flowers. I think hellebores are also called Christmas roses and Lenten roses so you may know them by another name. Hope you enjoy my photographs. May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment