Friday, September 21, 2012

Flowers, Bees, Butterflies and Birds

Happy floral Friday everyone! Today's photos were taken at the U.S. National Arboretum by my husband and I (first two by me, second two by Ben). I hope you enjoy them and I'd love to hear from you. I finally figured out how to adjust the settings so anyone can comment so hopefully it will be easier to comment now.

The bird in the photo above was just looking around but I love how it looks like she's staring right into the camera. We were walking through a meadow and she was perched on these dried flowers.

This bee was hanging out on some sedum flowers.

Ben took this fantastic photo of two yellow butterflies enjoying yellow flowers (one was still on a flower and one was flying towards another flower). I thought his was the best photo of the day.

Ben also took this lovely flower photo in the National Herb Garden section of the U.S. National Arboretum.

Hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend! May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment