Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Red Jacket Raspberry Apple Juice Product Review

I was sitting at my computer wishing I had one of these Red Jacket Raspberry Apple Juices and I thought it might be a good time to write the review. I probably wouldn't have bought one on my own but my husband bought one at Whole Foods last week and offered me a sip and I loved it (and ended up drinking more than a few sips). It had a nice raspberry-apple flavor and managed to pack in 3 grams of fiber per serving (there are 1.5 servings in the 12 oz. bottle).

In addition to the great taste, I liked that it was a cold pressed juice and not from concentrate. For those who want some numbers, my Red Jacket Raspberry Apple Juice bottle's label indicates that it has 120 calories, zero fat, 8 mg sodium, 135 mg potassium, 30 grams of total carbohydrates/sugars, 3 grams of dietary fiber (2.5 grams of which are soluble fiber), zero protein, 47% of the "daily value" of Vitamin C and 2% of the "daily value" of iron.

Do you ever crave juice? What is your favorite? I'd love to hear about it!

Hope to see you back again tomorrow for Wild Wednesday (animal photos)! May God bless you!

Note: This review is my opinion only and I wasn't paid for or asked to write it. I have no material connection with Red Jacket or Whole Foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment