|"After" organizing: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014|
|"Before" organizing: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014|
Normally, I choose a smaller, more manageable area for these posts but dirt from the houseplant fell far and wide so it ended up really being multiple projects:
- Clean/organize/clutter clearing of tallest dresser
- Clean/organize/clutter clearing of medium dresser
- Clean/organize/clutter clearing of hubby's nightstand
- Clean/organize/clutter clearing of chair's side table
- Clean/organize/clutter clearing of floor
- Clean/organize/clutter clearing between dressers
- Clean/organize/clutter clearing between nightstand and dresser
- Clean, move and vacuum under chair
- Repot houseplant
|"After" organizing 2: Copyright © Phyllis Wheeler, 2014|
Just in case you're wondering... in the first two photos you can see the edge of my chair. It's positioned so I can watch the hummingbirds at their favorite feeder. Also, to me, the lion and the lamb are symbolic of heaven, peace and God's love so I like to have them kind of hugging each other.
Thank you for joining me and thank you to Trina of Beginner Beans for making her Simplifying Home challenge a free resource. May God bless you and Trina too!
How do you deal with spills and accidents? Do you have a great clutter clearing story or organizing tip to share? I'd love to hear it!
Week 1, day 1: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-simplifying-home-8-week-journey-week.html
Week 2, day 7: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-simplifying-home-8-week-journey-week_14.html
Week 3, day 3: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-simplifying-home-8-week-journey-week_17.html
Week 3, day 7: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-simplifying-home-8-week-journey-week_21.html
Week 4, day 3: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-simplifying-home-8-week-journey-week_24.html
Week 4, day 7: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/07/my-simplifying-home-8-week-journey-week_28.html