Thursday, March 1, 2018

March Kindness Challenge Invitation



Happy March! Today I signed up for Shaunti Feldhahn's Kindness Challenge. If you'd like to join me you can sign up here: https://www.jointhekindnesschallenge.com/ or just follow along with the basic three commitments of the challenge (outlined below). If you do join, I'd love to hear about your experience! Feel free to comment below or email me at lovejoypeas@gmail.com.

Kindness Challenge Summary
Choose a person to focus your kindness on this month and, every day, do each of these three things.
  1. Say nothing unkind to or about your selected person
  2. Say something kind to your selected person
  3. Do something kind for your selected person
Her research shows that 89% of participants experienced improvement in their relationships!


I chose to do the challenge for my husband. Not because of any problem but because he's awesome and deserves even more kindness in his life. Depending on how it goes, I might repeat the challenge in future months, focusing on a different person each month.

I used January and February as informal practice months to get in the spirit of things and it's a good thing I did because March opened with a bang ... I'll tell you more in my next post so be sure to come back soon. I aim to post about my Kindness Challenge experiences at least once a week in March 2018.

May God bless you and every kind thing you do!

Related posts:
Create a loving atmosphere: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/01/creating-loving-atmosphere.html
Life Lessons for Women: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2014/04/life-lessons-for-women-7-essential.html
Authentic Relationships: http://lovejoyandpeas.blogspot.com/2012/03/authentic-relationships-book-review-and.html

Note: This isn't a paid or affiliate post of any kind. I'm just a fan of Shaunti Feldhahn's and personally wanted to do the challenge. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for bringing attention to the joy and importance of being kind to others. There is not nearly enough of it in our world today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, Nancy. I think you embody kindness! May God bless you and all you do!

      Delete