Friday, July 19, 2013

4 Simple Tips for Better Sleep (and Getting to Bed Early)

Sleeping Baby Image by mbielik
1) Establish a relaxing nighttime/before bed ritual. Whatever works for you: a warm bath, reading soothing poetry, prayer, meditation or maybe mindfully setting your clothes out for the next day.
2) Turn all screens off a couple of hours before you plan to go to bed (if you can't bear to do it that early then an hour ahead or even half an hour ahead would still be beneficial).
3) "I Can Make You Sleep" book/cd (my review here) or perhaps another hypnosis for sleep program.
4) If needed, set a calm-sounding alarm to remind you to turn off your screens and/or start your nighttime ritual so you start them in time to be done before your desired bed time.

Hope one or more of these tips help you! May God bless you and give you pleasant nights of deep, refreshing sleep!

Note/Disclaimer: This post is my opinion only and I wasn't asked or paid to write this post nor am I affiliated with anyone or thing mentioned in the post. However, I was asked for tips on getting to bed early and thought that by sharing my answer it would help more people.

1 comment: