Friday, October 19, 2012

Chrysanthemum, Rose and Butterfly Plant Photos from Missy's Garden for Floral Friday

This week I had the pleasure of a visit with my friend Missy and she kindly gave me a tour of her yard and let me take some photos of her lovely flowers. She had a wonderful assortment of chrysanthemums. Not on ly the bicolor yellow/rust ones pictured above and the red ones pictured below but also pink, maroon, yellow, orange and more different colors of chrysanthemums spread throughout her gardens.

 Here is one of Missy's large pink roses. She has a another bush with flowers almost twice as big too.

Missy described this as a butterfly plant and this moth hopped right onto the flower right afterward. I liked the contrast of the white moth and purple flowers.

I liked the yellow eye of this red chrysanthemum. Hope you enjoyed this floral Friday photo slideshow. Thank you to Missy for opening her yard to me and my camera! May God bless Missy and may He bless you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment