Monday, November 12, 2012

America: Day 12 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Photo by kconnors
Today I'm focusing on being thankful for my country, the United States of America, and for being born an American. I'm thankful for freedom, the right to vote, the ability to worship God freely, access to excellent health care and abundant food. I'm thankful for our Constitution, Bill of Rights and democracy. I'm thankful for my fellow Americans who look out for their fellow citizens and does their best to make our country a better place. I'm thankful for our emergency workers, police officers, fire fighters, military members, volunteers and everyone who dutifully makes our world a better place by using their talents and skills for the greater good. May God bless America and may He bless you too!

What are you thankful for today? What do you love about your country?

1 comment: