Monday, November 26, 2012

Encouraging Words: Day 26 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving

Today, I'm focusing on being thankful for encouraging words. Whether written or spoken, they lift my spirit and bring me joy. God's Word, the Bible, is a daily source of encouragement to me and I'm extremely thankful to be able to read it freely and easily access many different translations electronically.

My husband's love notes are a set of encouraging words I treasure them. I'm thankful for his love and our mutual commitment to speak each others' love languages.

Yesterday, a dear friend's encouraging words made a huge positive difference in my mood and almost every day a friend or family member emails, calls or shares something encouraging on Facebook. I'm thankful for all of your encouraging words!

I'm thankful for my dear readers' encouraging words too. Each time you take precious minutes from your day to comment on one of my blog posts is like a big hug and I am honored and thankful for you.

Here is a little haiku poem of thanks to everyone who has encouraged me with their words. You are a blessing to me!

 Your kind words bless me
Encouraging heart and soul
Thank you for your gift

May the God of all peace encourage your heart today and always!

Sources:
http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/bible-verses-for-encouragement-20-great-scripture-quotes/
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Zephaniah%203:17&version=NIV

1 comment:

  1. Awww thank you for your kind words, dear Judi! If you do start a blog please share the link :) Thank you for enriching my life now and when I was little too!

    ReplyDelete